Carmel Bible-Presbyterian Church of WA has been planted to:
- Worship God in spirit and truth (John 4:24)
- Declare the whole counsel of God through preaching and teaching (Acts 20:27)
- Equip the saints for the work of ministry (Ephesians 4:12)
- Go and make disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:19)
- Provide help to the poor and needy (Galatians 6:10)
The main practices of the Church area as follows:
- BAPTISM: Baptism of believers is by sprinkling on personal confession of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and have satisfied the Board of Elders as to their faith. Infants or children of one or both the believing parents area to be baptised in accordance with the covenant of grace.
- REAFFIRMATION OF FAITH: Baptised infants or children upon coming of age in that they can satisfy the Board of Elders as to their faith shall be received into communicant membership by reaffirmation of faith.
- THE LORD’S SUPPER: The remembrance of the Lord’s death through the Lord’s Supper shall be observed regularly by all baptised believers in accordance with the Apostle’s teaching in I Corinthians 11:23-32.
- WEDDINGS: The Church will solemnize marriages between born again believers. The groom must be a baptised believer and the bride either a baptised believer or is attending the baptismal class.